In this course I am going to show you how to setup your development environment to create, build and install apps on the Oculus Go headset.
The objective is to cut to the chase and provide clear steps. By the end this course you should be able to build the Oculus examples and get them running on the Oculus Go headset.
- You own or have access to an Oculus Go headset
- You have played around with Virtual Reality (VR)
- You are familiar with IDE's
- You may have used Unity before
- You are using a Windows machine (explained next)
- You have enough rights on your machine to install software
- You understand that this is about the Oculus Go standalone headset and NOT the Oculus Rift